Summer 2017 internships will be approximately 8-10 weeks, commencing in early-June and ending in mid-August. Because each congressional or senator’s office, federal agency, and other host organization internship schedule varies, these dates are subject to change.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Currently enrolled in, or recent graduate of, an accredited undergraduate or graduate educational institution;
- U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident; and
- Submit all required application materials by the 11:59 pm Eastern Time on Monday, January 23, 2017 deadline.
- Submission of online application form, including responses to brief essay questions;
- Academic transcript (unofficial accepted) – upload with online application; and
- Resume – upload with online application.
- Interest in the political process, public policy issues, and Sikh American community affairs;
- Evidence of leadership abilities and initiative;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- Good academic record as indicated by your transcript.