Prospective candidates must complete the online application below and submit accompanying materials to be considered for the internship. If selected, interns will be contacted with details on their placement in a congressional office or federal agency, along with other program details, such as housing and financial aid.
Application Deadline: February 3rd, 2013 at 11:59pm EST. Click Here to apply now.
- submission of online application form, including responses to brief essay questions
- academic transcript (unofficial accepted) – upload with online application
- resume – upload with online application
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate educational institution (recent graduates are welcome to apply)
- U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- Submit all required application materials by February 3rd, 2013 at 11:59pm EST
- Demonstrated interest in the political process, public policy issues, and Sikh American community affairs through relevant coursework and extracurricular activities
- Evidence of leadership abilities and initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong academic record as indicated by your transcript
The application period is open. Preference given to earlier applications.